Company Secretarial Services
We have a track record of establishing companies in multiple jurisdictions, recruiting industry-qualified directors, setting up registered offices, and putting in place every aspect of local administration.
Our specialist service teams manage accounting and financial reporting, compliance, trading and treasury services, recruitment and payroll administration, international pension and incentive schemes, and much more. Through our professional team, Caudit offers a tailor made service built on extensive local knowledge – freeing you to focus on your business objectives.
Keeping up with Companies House requirements can be complicated and time-consuming for Company Secretaries and Directors. That is why we offer the following services to ease the burden:
- Filing Confirmation Statements and Audited Accounts
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Registered office facility
- Company searches
- Comprehensive form filling and filing service
Company Formation Advice
We provide a cost-effective and efficient company formation service for:
- New companies
- Off-the-Shelf companies
- Unquoted Public companies
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Unlimited companies
- Residential Management companies
If you are considering acquiring an existing business, Caudit can help you:
- Investigate targets and assess value
- Negotiate company purchases
- Conduct due diligence
- Complete the deal
- Get up and running with your new business
There are many companies that are formed which remain inactive, either because they are not yet required for use, or because they have been formed only in order to protect a business name.
At CAUDIT Solutions, we look after hundreds of dormant companies, and we do this for a nominal fixed fee. We offer the following services for dormant companies:
- Company formation
- Registered Office address
- Set-up of the company register
- Maintenance of the company register
- Preparation and filing of the confirmation statement to Companies House
- Preparation and filing of dormant accounts
Still Got Questions?
We would be very pleased to hear from you and solve any questions you may have!